This webpage created on 10/5/2022
In collaboration with the APSF Committee on Technology, CSSALT has begun developing the simulation and software for the second course of the APSF Technology Education Initiative: Quantitative Neuromuscular Blockade Monitoring (QNMT). The preliminary list of scenarios and scenarios under development are below.
This is a University of Florida web page for development purposes that allows the QNMT software development team to share updates with the entire QNMT team.
Course 2: Quantitative Neuromuscular Blockade Monitoring (QNMT)
- Acquiring Baseline (Unmedicated) TOF ratio
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Assessment of TOF ratio
- Achieving and Monitoring Intubating Conditions
- Rocuronium Potentiation by Volatile Anesthetics
- Neuromuscular Transmission Monitoring During Maintenance