Ventilator Build help

Homepage Forums Open Source Ventilator Project Ventilator Build help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aquiles Parodi

Good evening ladies and gents,

My father lives in a 3rd world country (Honduras) and may very soon find himself in need of a ventilator. I wanted to reach out to this community because I have been watching the development of this ventilator and I thought it was a great project.

I want to build a barebones ventilator based on this project, but I am having trouble finding a good place to start. My brother is an anesthesiologist, and he has know-how on how to run and watch a patient under ventilator support. I had already bought the microcontroller components (as I need to have them shipped to myself). I am an electrical engineer myself and I believe I can put together the machine with tools I have in hand.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or comments on using this resource, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Aquiles Parodi

Aquiles Parodi

To clarify: my goal is to build and test a working machine and ship it in the next 2-3 days if possible. Any help to reach that goal would be greatly appreciated!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Open Source Ventilator Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.